Catholic Charities Community Services of Rockland (CCCSR) provides quality human services to any resident of Rockland County who needs our help- non-Catholic and Catholics alike. We work to assure that the needy and vulnerable in Rockland have the basic necessities of life –food, shelter, and emergency assistance in times of crisis. Through our leadership and collaboration with other community partners, we provide help and create hope, working to affirm each person’s dignity “as made in the image of God” and to achieve a more just and compassion society.
Our compassionate and professional staff assists people of all ages, races and religion in Rockland County. They are knowledgeable, empathetic and able to converse with our clients in English, Spanish, French and Creole.
Services offered at Catholic Charities Community Services of Rockland include:
- Homelessness and Eviction Prevention
- Food Pantry
- Produce the Produce Program
- Nutritional Outreach Education Program (NOEP)
- Target Supplemental Nutrition Program
- Community Garden of Love
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Money Management Workshops
- Immigration Legal Services
- Volunteer Program
- Warming Center
- Compassion, love and respect for all people, especially those who are poor and vulnerable
- Every child to have a safe, loving and nurturing environment
- Elders to live in security and dignity
- Healthy family life to be affirmed and supported in our communities
- Every person has the right to a safe, affordable place to call home
- Join with others to change the systems which oppress, discriminate or otherwise cause human suffering
- In addition, we are grateful to the many volunteers who support us year round and have logged thousands of hours helping us help others. For more information on being a volunteer, click here.